Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Somethings you just can't explain

This is a joke I came across on SPo and thought it was funny. I have a weird sense of humour anyways, here it is:

A farmer is sitting in the neighborhood bar slowly getting drunk. A man comes in and asks the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?" The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain." "So what happened that is so horrible?" the man asked.
The farmer then decides to try an answer, "Well if you must know, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked it over." That's not so bad, what's the big deal?" The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain."

"So what happened?" the man asked again. The farmer relenting, continued "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left with some rope. Then I sat down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket about full she took her right leg and kicked it over. " "Again?" The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain."

" So, what did you do then?" the man asked, intrigued. "I took her right leg and tied it to the post on the right. I sat back down and continued to milk her, and just as I got the bucket just about full, the stupid cow knocks over the bucket with her tail." "Wow, you must have been pretty upset!" but that's no reason to just sit here getting all depressed."

The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain." "So then what else did you do?" the man asked again. "Well I didn't have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. That's when my pants fell down and my wife walked in.
"Some things you just can't explain."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe....this made me laugh loads :D

M2Kaur said...

ewwww... himmat! That is gross sense of humor!! hehe.. jk